CAMO - Asset Management
We don't manage. We care.
JetSupport provides industry leading asset management services to business aircraft owners and special mission customers. Our asset management can be tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients and their fleet depending on operational environment and business expectations.
JetSupport is not only Part M subpart G approved but also approved to issue Airworthiness Review Certificates. JetSupport’s CAMO+ services provide operators and owners with innovative, safety enhancing, cost effective and transparent means of managing aircraft and all required maintenance.
Whenever you have the intention to purchase or sell an aircraft, you can rely on JetSupport to assist you in the process from start to finish. Our team has extensive experience on the many aircraft types that we support. Experience that will help you make sure you make the right decisions and will take the stress and worry out of a purchase transaction.
We offer the following JetSupport CAMO+ services:
- Aircraft and/or operator specific Maintenance Program Development
- Scheduled Maintenance Planning for both line and base maintenance
- Reliability programs
- AD and SB implementation services
- Life Limited Parts Control and Management
- Certificate of Airworthiness support
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) for EU registered aircraft
- Engine Condition Monitoring Services
- Management of Approved Modification and Repairs to EASA part 21 standards
- Aircraft Sale and Pre-buy Support