Pro Line Fusion modification (King Air and Citation jet)
JetSupport B.V. and Rockwell Collins are bringing King Air operators a new aftermarket option for their flight deck that meets upcoming mandates and enhances their flying and ownership experience.
JetSupport in cooperation with Rockwell Collins have installed and certified the Pro Line Fusion flight deck for the B200 & B300 (Pro Line II to Fusion).
Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion has the following powerful baseline features:
- ADS-B Out compliance including the latest DO 260B standard (mandate 2020)
- Better landing minima with WAAS and LPV approaches
- Radius to Fix (RF) legs to access efficient curved routes
- Synthetic Vision System with terrain, obstacles and airport highlighting
- High-resolution topographical maps
- Touch-screen primary displays
- Graphical flight planning
- Memorized flight deck formats
- Terminal charts and enhanced maps
- Automatic display and sensor reversion
- New AHRS / ADC and GPS systems
- Enhanced resale appeal matching the configuration as found in new production aircraft
- Datalink (VHF)
- Graphical weather (data link or XM)
- TCAS II
- Second GPS system
- Enhanced vision
- Search and rescue
- More in progress
JetSupport is an authorized dealer for most major cockpit and cabin avionics equipment and collaborates with Engineering offices and OEMs for installing new avionic installations (STC’s). This will give JetSupport’s customers solutions for the next generation airspace and availability of their aircraft.
As a full-service MRO facility, JetSupport allows operators to take full advantage of their aircraft’s downtime by adding other necessary and desired work to the project, which can be executed simultaneously. In addition to the Fusion upgrade, operators may request additional work, including the following:
- Airframe maintenance and inspections
- Engine maintenance and inspections
- Other avionics upgrades
The Pro Line Fusion is available for King Air B200 & B300 series as well as for the Cessna Citation (CJ series).
Please contact us for more information or related demo’s.